segunda-feira, janeiro 14, 2002



Homeless [Bad Radio]

Look me eye just this one time mister.
I won't be brushed away
I'll fuckin' hurt you, don't you know.
My back is broken and my hands are blistered...
I've worked a bloody lifetime,
Tell me what have I to show?

I just wanted you to know.
I just wanted you to know.

Don't go passing by just this one time mister.
The tragedy is killing me and you, you say you gotta go.

I just wanted you to know.
I just wanted you to know.

Start to understand just this one time, I mean it.
I won't be here tomorrow,
There's only one place left to go.
You think the homeless, think they must be crazy.
Listen to my last words as I say it ain't so.

I just wanted you to know.
I just wanted you to know.

I'm leaving...oh, you wouldn't know.
I can't, I can't take no more, I'm leaving...
Oh, where will I go?
I'm leaving...oh, yeah, I can't take it anymore
I can't...


Bem, eu tava escutando a música eeeerrrrrr, Ed , sabe como eh neh???.......anywayz, nada pra fazer, dia de bloggar!....putz, eu queria colocar aquelas coisinhas legais de comentários por aqui, mas eu sou tão péssima em fazer isso, q eu simplesmente não consigo.......eu olho os outros blogs e me dá mó vontade de fazer ele superbonitinho tb.......

Além do mais meu blog deve ser muuuuuito chato!!!!!NINGUÉM DEVE LER ELE!!!!!!!!.....*buááááááá, buááááááááá*.....mas se lê, manda um emailzinho,vai????.....tah lah no contacts......eu vou ficar tão feliiiiiiiiiizzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!...........weeeeeeee..........ah e se puder dar uma ajudazinha como eh que eu faço pra colocar os comentários, manda tb........;)

Acho q só agora q eu ando me familiarizando com ese blog.....tem muuuuuitas coisas escritas.......algumas sem importância, outras com tremenda importância....algumas coisas implícitas........eu ando meio q sem jeito pra escrever histórinhas......sei lá........anda tudo meio q paradão.......

Life???......the same round here......nothing better to do........hoje foi engraçado ir dirigir com a minha mãe........pra tudo ela falava, breca!, pára!!!.......hahahaha,cara muuuuuiiiiiiiitoooooo engraçado!!!! ;)

Bons, talvez eu volte mais tarde....tô dando uns ajustes no blog....

Beijocas

Chica

Nenhum comentário: