quarta-feira, dezembro 18, 2002



Mexendo em coisas empoeiradas, encontrei esse poema, que foi escrito originalmente em inglês, por mim, há muito tempo atrás, e pra ser sincera, nunca fez muito sentido em traduzí-lo....

A Dream Before

A black night inside my head
Feeling down for things they said
Somebody’s tried to make it right
But my feet is sleeping on the ground tonight

A strange feeling passing on my soul
The angel came, but where has he flown?
Breathing air to kill the pain
The same old thing it’s back again

The window is opening, the courting is fluttering
A man in black with eyes of pearls
A different smile, a different mood
Sometimes he cries and forgets his pain
Believing in words he’d alredy said

I asked him why was so dark that place
He said the light would never touch his face
His soul was balck but his smile was white
Like the past between his real life

He looked at me and told me stories
About fancys he has in his life
Covering the pain with a tear on his face
Rolling down, putting out his disgrace

Feeling glad for being loved
He held me with his entire soul
He said again - “I have to go”
He flew away, leaving me again, without my soul

Nenhum comentário: