quinta-feira, novembro 29, 2001





Need to put here the impression that I get from the EM =) :

Cant Change Me – Chris is probably talking about a person that could change everything in his beliefs, but he saw that it would never make him think different…..in good and bad ways…..hummmm………it’s a dream what this one proportionate for him but, is kinda a nightmare the way he must let it go……..

Flutter Girl – like a friend from forum said, we are all flutter girls, we sometimes cannot see the real meaning of anything…….cause we dream about the reality, we need more, we need our dreams coming true and, well, nothing could make we see our reality…..cause we don’t want to take what he gives……hehehehehehe ;)

Preaching The End Of The World – on my opinion, the best song from EM…….I read one day that he wrote this song cause he was receiving so many letters asking him about the end of the world…….tears in the eyes can come when you realize some things on this song……(listen to it right now)………you have a friend in the world…….and I think it’s more like calm down, enjoy your days cause if the end comes, we all need a friend to hug and say goodbye, cause we cannot see the beauty things disappearing…….also, has something on this song that makes me think of him, like “stop acting like a jerk, I’m a human just like you, I’m not a superman!”……..well, ‘I’ve a got a photograph I’ll send it off today, you will see that I am perfectly sane’…… =)

Follow My Way – HI I’M OPENED!!!!!DO YOU WANT SOME MORE?????/THIS IS ME!!!!!!…….well, that’s it……career, personal life……just see that and leaves me alone just a little while……have a little lust on this song…….something like a real sensitive man who puts his life for everyone to see…….lust cause of the way the song goes…….amazing and unbelievable sensual……..

When I’m Down – I Love All The Time……….cause I’m down…….and this gives me strength……

Mission - a collage of images and sensations………kinda kinesthetic…….sounding a lot like Soundgarden and well…….he’s on a mission………for someone……..love and lust…….purely…..

Wave Goodbye – everybody knows he wrote this song for Jeff Buckley……..they were very close friends…….and, well, the last goodbye……the end of a great friendship, which causes to him missing and sadness……..it’s really tough when you lose your real friends……

Moonchild – insanely psychedelic………too many phrases with no meanings/meanings…….some dreams that we are used to have in the middle of the night……

Sweet Euphoria – (well, now you can see, where did the name of the page comes from…….heheheehee ;) )……..I guess this song is talking about……the apocalypse……..when no one will be saved for their sins……

Disappearing One – call wherever you want, but my feelings on this – VERY FAR SOULMATE THAT WE NEVER FIND!…….at least if the fairytales becomes true…….

Pillow Of Your Bones – mixing of Mission and Moonchild………I guess that on these songs, all phrase has a different meaning…….I just have to find out! LOL!!!!!!! =)

Steel Rain – missing someone who might be very far from heart…….on a subconscious battle………struggling within w/ his own demons……….

That’s it!

Have a nice day! =)

Kisses


Nenhum comentário: