domingo, julho 01, 2001



Listen to DOTN, and loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it's a shame that i don't have those lyrics of this record........this is amazing!!!!!!!!!

I'm tired of study Biochemistry.....i never hated so much something on my whole life!!!!!!!!!.......oh, i'm not beeing fair....i'm liking to study the subject i'm studing right now......

But i'm not here to talk about biochemistry.....i swear!!!!!!!!i'm here to talk about my life again........yeah, i know it's bored but i have to!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!sometimes i stay scared of what kind of people are reading this page, but i don't give a fuck at all........hehehehehehehehe ;)

I'm here to say that i'm feeling so free......that i felt so free this week.......free of every kind of obligations, and answers to everyone........sometimes i feel so independent and at the same time i look beside me and i see that i'm not totally independet........that's not the point.........the point is, i don't have to prove anyone what the heel i'm feeling.....it's just mine.......and i don't think that it will make me feel worse..........

It's like something is bound to happen and i still don't know what will happen........i wish it could be something great........something that would change my life for good.......something that could make me change the world.....at least, my world......... "she's going to change the world....."...........do you think i will someday???????......it could be true...........hehehe........just could........

Nothing is real...........nothing.......even my life it's based on fantasies........my own fantasies and obssessions.......for you don't think that i'm staying down, i'm not, and this is real!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!am i able to be more contradictionary???????i don't think so.....i'm talking about things i believe and about things i love........these stuffs will never finish..........

***************************************************************

Love

Kisses

Nenhum comentário: