domingo, julho 08, 2001

Here again listening to "A Perfect Circle" and beeing glad for just exist.....yeah, i can tell that today i'm in high self - steem...i don't know how long it will take, sooooooo i have to celebrate!!!!!!LOL!!!!!
That's why i think i'm not able to write on the forum today....or maybe for sometime...i'm just reading, but my english is too short to get into a discussion......
Guess what?????I kicked some serious asses on BIOCHEMISTRY TEST!!!!!!!! I DID SCORE!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!.....i'm actually in vacation right now........
It's like i can see a bright sun shinny day and a cloudy blue sky...i don't know why but i'm in so good mood today....it's like something good it's bound to happen and i can feel it!!!(i think i've already said it!LOL!!!!!)....but that's true.......
I'm feeling extremely great...like a new world discovered.......am i in love or something?????.......i don't know.....today my mom just coment by an old friend who i'm not seeing for a long time......long time no talking to her.......i don't know but i kinda felt like talking to her.....maybe to clarify many things, or just because for babbling.......no, i wouldn't do it........i think i should talk to her.....it's funny cause today i went to walk for a while, and i made the same or almost the same way we did when we were friends.....
Sometimes i do regret for things i did, but, it's done, i cannot change it anymore......yeah i know...but sometimes i thnk that have things we can never change......
I have this perfect guy who i'm thinking right now....he's not perfect he's just like me, but today he made me feel special....for a time he's making me feel special....i wish he knew it.......*sigh*
I just wrote too many stuffs today and i still have so many things to write....so many emotions that's still inside of me......i have all these boiling blood in my veins and i don't know what to do with so many feelings.....and rage and revolution inside my head.......i'm feeling so bad bad girl today........someone very different of those common people......i think APC is doing it for me......hehehehehe ;)
I'm almost finishing a new song from JB......almost 15MB.....wow, my server is too damn slow for this!!!!!LOL!!!!!!....i was downloading a video from TOTD, but it was almost 20MB.......i need a cable!!!!!! ;)
Well i guess that's it......i do have to write, but those things i cannot put in here....it would be totally freak from my part do it!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!

Kisses

Nenhum comentário: