sexta-feira, julho 20, 2001



I'm here, listening to Travis.....bad feelings.....too depressive.......

I have random thoughts today.....:

Is the world good enough for children????....yeah the world is.....people aren't.......

I have to make statesments to how do i have to act with myself.......don't eat too much......stop thinking stupids stuffs......be happy.......

Talking about nothing cause i'm extremelly bored.......bored bored bored.......

I wish i could have seen my dear baby......but i have so many dear babies.......and i love them ALL..........

I wish i was alone right now....in a dark room.......and now i am......

to bored to write......to down to think of anything......i just can think on him....and the precious time we could spent together........

just think about it..... ;)

Kisses

Nenhum comentário: