quarta-feira, janeiro 16, 2008

Can you handle me the way I am?

Can you?

I dance alone in the bedroom
I go to croweded places
I like rock music
I think too much
I have a confused mind
I feel like no one else
I am what i am, and i need no excuses for that
I play my guitar
I sing my songs
I like my red-short hair
I run in the dark
I write my fancy stories
I believe in soulmates
I am a jealous woman
I am intense
I am strong
I am independent
I cry
I laugh
I am happy as never after
I am innocent
I am truthfull
I always have something to say
I am mysterious
I am good
I am bad
I am naughty
I am loud
I am clear
I am faithful
I am dark
I am friendly
I cannot forget
I cannot forgive
I am unreasonable
I am a dreamer...


"I'm not makin' any promises honey
But you still got that somethin' pretty boy"
Tori Amos - You Can Bring Your Dog

Oh pretty boy...you make me feel good...ha!

Nenhum comentário: