segunda-feira, julho 08, 2002



The more i think, the less i see, and i'm able to walk, i'm queen of my world, i let it rain, on my sky, don't let myself down......i just want to be one with you.......the more i thnk, the less i do, and i'm able to talk, i'm queen of my world, i let it rain on my skin, don't ask myself why......i want to be one with you........all i want is to rock you soul........i fell closer to the clouds, i'm touching all the higher sleeves, on top of the tree, my desires release.....so will you let it rain, on our skin, your holdong my hand, i'm holding your life, and i fell like i'm one with you, i'm one with you........all i want is to rock your soul.......i think i have to, give you something, more than words, is there something so.......show me my dreams to make it ours dreams want you just be, i want to see........all i want is to rock your soul........together with the sun, we'll shine all the way, together with rain..........in the air.........

Have a nice afternoon.........

Nenhum comentário: