domingo, junho 02, 2002



Acabei de ver o DVD do Pearl Jam e cada vez mais eu descubro minha personalidade intrínseca em músicas, livros, poemas......

Enfim, queres saber???.......tenho alguns tunes......coisas que só minha cabeça conseguem definir......

".....but i'm not about to give thanks......or apologize....." (EV)

"divided by fear......posture endure......why i could not forgive......"(EV)

"Breathing and crying.....part of her dying......and the sun bled the sky.........she loses her beautiful self to the world....."(11)

"She already knows it hurts......she's living like it's her last night on Earth....." (U2)

"You get to feel so guilty, got so much for so little....then you find that feeling just won't go away.......you're holding on to every little thing so tightly.....till there's nothing left for you anyway....." (U2)

"You miss to much these days if you stop to think.........you led me on with those innocent eyes......you know i love the element of surprise.......in the garden i was playing the tart.......i kissed your lips and broke you heart......" (U2)

'Someday you will ache like i ache" (CL)

"I'm so happy cause today i found my friends.....they're in my head......" (KC)

"I want to smash the faces, of all the beautiful boys......those christian boys......so you can make me cum.....that doesn't make you Jesus....." (TA)

"It's never over.......my kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder.....it's never over....all my reaches for her smile when i slept so soft against her......it's never over......all my blood for the sweetness of her laughter.......it's never over.......she's the tear that hangs inside my soul forever....." (JB)

"Black hole sun, won't you come, and wash away the rain........black hole sun......WON'T YOU COME, WON'T YOU COME....." (CC)

That's it.......goodbye.

Beijz

Nenhum comentário: