terça-feira, maio 08, 2001

was a bad day.....i'm kinda depressive.....and when i'm depressive i write/talk in english.......and that's sooooo bad.......you know this eletronic diary works sometimes......i have no freaking idea of whom is reading that......you know, i told the story of my life to very close friend today......actually, i told him everything to him on sunday.....it wasn't a sunny day, but, anyway!......so i kinda open the wounds......i was with scars, but they were there.....it wasn't hurting.....i know that i have these fucking problems.......and now i'm feeling it.......and he said that i need to be loved.......but who will want me?????.......the guy i want probably hates me......he's a friend but i know that he loves another girl.......people can tell me "go for it......try to take him.....to make him loves you"......but i can't......i just can't......I'M TOO SHY!!!!!!........i'm shy of me.....i'm shy because i think i'm ugly.....i'm shy because i'm stupid......i know that i shouldn't be like this......BUT I AM!!!!!!!......sorry about this depresive way i tturned this........

i will write a song that i played two times on mt guitar today.....play my guitar makes me smile :)

ETERNAL LIFE
(Jeff Buckley)

eternal life is now on my trail
got my red glitter coffin man
just need one last nail
while all these ugly gentlemen play all their foolish game
there's a flaming red horizon that screams our names

and as your fantasies are broken in two
did you really think this bloody road will pave the way for you
you better turn aroun and blow you kiss hello
to lige eternal angel

racist everyman what have you done?
man you made a killer of your unbourn son
crown my fear your king at the point of a gun
all i want to do is love everyone

and as you fantasies are broken in two
did you really think this bloody road will pave the way for you
you better turn around and blow you kiss hello
to life eternal.......oooooooohhhhhh......yeah.....

there's no time for hatred, only questions
what is love?where is happiness?what is life?where is peace???
when will i find the strenght to bring me release

tell me where is the love in what your prophet had said
man it sounds to me just like a prision for the walking dead
well i got a message for you and your twisted hell
you better turn around and blow you kiss goodbye
to life eternal, ANGEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL YEAH!!!!!!!

ANGEL......OOOOOHHHHH

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.:i love this final part!!!!!........if you could, just .listen to this music and to this man, HE IS AWESOME!!!!!! :))))))

KISSES

Nenhum comentário: