sábado, maio 26, 2001

THANK YOU(Dido)

My tea's gone cold, I wondering why I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad
I drank too much last night, got bills to pay, my head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today, I'm late for work again
And even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the day
And then you call me and it's not so bad, it's not so bad and
I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life
Push the door, I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and through
Then you handed me a towel and all I see is you
And even if my house falls down now, I wouldn't have a clue
Because you're near me and
I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life.



That's all the time i say that all my life i live for you my little angel......you have no idea what's going through my mind.....and don't need to......because you have a wonderful life......yesterday i cried, cause i felt a strange way....sometimes i think i will never touch you......and i never will.......sometimes i really don't even think this is all important.....the point is, i'm feeling weird, to put my life like this to all the world see.........like a friend said, i'm an open window.....sometimes i like to be like that.......it's hard for me have no one to pass sometime with......feeling extremely down.......yes, i am........the people i want don't love me....other people i don't want sometimes i feel strange ways of them.....weird......i don't want to feel it........not for these ones.......now besides beeing sad, i am angry......angry cause i cannot change things in my life.....my parents stay angry with so many indifferent things.......and then for these stuffs, i stay angry too.......it was so good today, cause my friends came here today to play.....i almost cried.....and i wanted to cry.......for a long long time i've not beeing crying........it's like beeing cold.......yesterday i tried to cry, but i stayed angry with my thoughts.....this is like talking to you.......and you listening to me.......cause i feel sometimes you can......when i feel down, i feel more dark, more obscure.......the dark stay so fascinate, so amazing.......so me........

Love you my little angel

Kisses

Nenhum comentário: