quinta-feira, maio 27, 2004

*i was on a street with a common name i prayed for love yeah i even begged i had a vision of you that carried me through

i was on a street with a common name i prayed for love yeah i even begged i had a vision of you that carried me through

and nobody really knows what i would do for you nobody really knows how much i love you nobody really knows, nobody knows nobody knows, nobody knows

i cleared my mind and i turned around grateful to the one who had laid me down i was silent in love pourin down from above

like so much rain it fell and pierced my brains the trees all alive with their colors like the dreams of man i had a vision of you that carried me through

and nobody really knows what i would do for you now nobody really knows how much i love you baby nobody really knows, nobody knows nobody knows, nobody knows*


Live - Nobody Knows

Nenhum comentário: