sexta-feira, junho 01, 2001



I'm feeeling so much better....it's like i had slept the whole night with my little angel.....i know i didn't but i felt like this....hum, sometimes i feel that he receives all my good thoughts...
I was feeling so strange cause i thought that something was happening, actually, would happen....i don't know if will or already did.....
But finally, yesterday i let some tears fall down....it was relieving for me, but i didn't cry everything ....i still need to cry....to clean my soul......
Yeah, even beeing better, i still feel alone......maybe is the season......i hate the winter cause i think more in my life......
I need to listen my little angel's voice again.......i don't know how he is......it's such a long time that i haven't seen his face......but i know that he's the same......

Love you little :)

Kisses

Nenhum comentário: